One of the most caring, loving things you can do for your family is to leave detailed information so that they can make your funeral and burial service a personal tribute in keeping with your wishes.
Making funeral and cemetery arrangements at the time of loss is extremely difficult for those left behind. When the funeral and cemetery arrangements have been arranged in advance, most of the decisions have been made, sparing uncertainty and confusion at a time when emotional stress may make decisions difficult.
Would it be better in your situation to plan ahead, calmly and sensibly, when you are in a normal mental and physical state, when you have full ability to reason, and when you are able to discuss arrangements with your family?
Benefits of Planning Ahead
Eliminate Guess Work
When pre-planning funeral or cemetery arrangements, all of your thoughts and wishes are planned for. Your family will know what you want, and not what they think you want. At Midwest Memorial Group, we’ll help you put it in writing with our free planning tools.
Writing it down will help avoid family disputes, or involvement by others who may not know what your wishes are. No one likes to think about death, let alone plan for it. If you’re like many people, discussing your own mortality is an extremely uncomfortable topic. However, by pre-planning your funeral and cemetery arrangements, you relieve your family of having to make important financial decisions during a period of great stress and grief.
Every year, millions of Americans just like you plan their funerals and cemetery arrangements in advance, giving them time to explore their options for a ceremony, discuss costs, and set up a plan to ensure they’ll have the funeral they choose. This helps eliminates questions your loved ones may have if they have to make arrangements without your input, such as:
“Did we do the right thing?”
“Did we forget anything?”
“Is this what she/he wanted?”
“Did we spend too much?”
Pre-Planning Eliminates Unnecessary Financial Burdens
Pre-planning and pre-funding work together because they offer peace of mind. Pre-planning funeral and cemetery arrangements guarantees that:
- The goods and services selected will not cost anything more than at the time you selected it.
- You’ll lock in the cost of your funeral at today’s prices, even if you live for another 50 years. No matter what the cost of fulfilling your last wishes at your time of need, pre-payment guarantees you will never pay more, regardless of inflation. In fact, since pre-paying ensures that you are protected against inflation, you can save thousands of dollars to spend as you please or leave to your loved ones.
- Definite arrangements have been made
- No other financial decisions need to be faced.
- Your funds are held by one of the country’s leading reputable financial institutions in a special contract, designed solely for providing the exact funeral and cemetery arrangements you have chosen at the time of need.